This section is designed to meet the needs of international education administrators, faculty and staff involved in the internationalization process.
The Government of Alberta believes it is essential for Alberta’s citizens to acquire the skills, knowledge and abilities to function effectively within a global context. The internationalization of Alberta’s post-secondary education is central to this goal and to positioning Alberta for the future.
There are a number of mechanisms that facilitate internationalization including:
- internationalizing the teaching and learning practice
- student study abroad and faculty work abroad programs
- international student programs
- international institutional linkages
- international Education projects and contracts
- offshore campuses
- collaborative research with international colleagues